Sign in to follow this  
MONKAYPOO0

Combat logging...annoying

I know the combat logging has purposely been disabled but I'm looking forward to it being reactivated. I've played quite a bit now and had 4 encounters with players coming after me. 1 with an m4 but a bad shot. With plenty of zig zagging I got so close to him he had to run away... I got one hit with an axe and he quit. Had things like this a few times now.

Another thing on the combat logging, on the mod the count down timer was a start but if u alt and tabbed to windows and then forced closed the game, u have the same effect. Although this may take a few seconds longer, it's a work around. Don't know if anyone has a way around this one? I suppose if u quit illegitimately like that the server can keep the player at its last position for maybe 20 seconds for well er being a cheat and give a zed or player a chance to kill them. Connection issues would be a problem though, if u lost it and died because of it, that would be annoying.

What's everyone else's thoughts on this?

Thanks for another Combat-logging topic, its only been 2 minutes since the last one.

Edited by Nigglas Cage
  • Like 4

Too many post about it. If its not about combat loggers, its about ghosting.

Simple move on, dont hang around......welcome to Alpher =)

Sorry I don't read every topic, I just scrolled all the way to the bottom and saw nothing related. I did on the next page now though and there are a lot of posts in between.

Sorry I don't read every topic, I just scrolled all the way to the bottom and saw nothing related. I did on the next page now though and there are a lot of posts in between.

hahah It's nearly every 2nd topic ;)

No worries i forgive you... Pity the rest of the community may not :(

No hard feelings at all m8. Just had to point it out in order to prevent more threads on this topic. It's been discussed sooo many times and there's no sense in continuing the discussion on combat-logging because there is a fix for it but it has not yet been activated.