Sign in to follow this  
desryachri

Knew he would do it HAHA! Bandit for life?

Soo i spent a load of time up north, i had full gear.

So i was bored i thought hey i know lets go try something out (now i know this i a verry small test with 1 person out of the thousands i could of run in too)

Anyways my plan was simple i headed off to Balota tent city.

Chilled around for a bit and yep my test subject came running in kind of startled him he says "hi man" in voip.

Anyways i procided to give some hand gestures  spoke in Voip a bit and we seemed to be friendly .. hmm ok next step.

I Droped my mosin in the ground with an amo creat FULL of pristeen Mosin cartons (yea i had that strange hu?)

He types in chat "for me"?

"Yeah yeah man i have collected quite a bit" i reply.

Anyways i sit in the corner of the tent put my M4 away he pickes the gear up.. so far so good.

He now has just recived a gun and over 400 amo!

he loads the gun it jams he must me shaking at this point id imagin the urge must be killing him!

gets the gun loaded takes aim and BANG your dead!

Anyways i started laughing over Voip and said "i knew yould do it" (no reply) i was even nice enough to remain on the death screen to alow him to loot me!

Yea it was fun ( i had gotten bored at that point) gearing is easy and im no bandit. Any ways that was my fun for the eavning!

i may have released a mosin weilding bandit on bolota free to KoS :(

Edited by Desryachri

It's a shame you can't 'spike' your own weapon and hand it over.

Then you could find out if they are trustworthy. If they are, you could tell them how to fix the weapon.

If they aren't, you lose the weapon but they lose their character :)

Yeah, it was interesting though I'd love to know what he was thinking I mean if someone gave me a gun with 400 amo as a fresh spawn I'm not sure I'd have it in me to shoot them point blank as a thank you lol.

Edited by Desryachri

It's a shame you can't 'spike' your own weapon and hand it over.

Then you could find out if they are trustworthy. If they are, you could tell them how to fix the weapon.

If they aren't, you lose the weapon but they lose their character :)

In the same vein, would it not be possible to hand someone a completely damaged weapon that doesn't fire anymore? I know it happens to handguns, so I presume it's the same for the M4 and Mosin? Give someone a damaged handgun and a clip and see if they put it on you. Then when they do, blast 'em!  :D

In the same vein, would it not be possible to hand someone a completely damaged weapon that doesn't fire anymore? I know it happens to handguns, so I presume it's the same for the M4 and Mosin? Give someone a damaged handgun and a clip and see if they put it on you. Then when they do, blast 'em!  :D

You trick is to hand someone loose ammo, no mags.

So this it possible to get a fix jam while firing damaged rounds i haven't experienced it yet ;)