yokaimoon

Character Slots?

Hello everybody!

I bought the game yesterday and played a couple of hours, but is really sad that we  have just one character slot, is possible to have at least another slot to play? ...just one character slot is fucking capitalism !!!

Good day! and thanx in advance! :)

Edited by YokaiMoon

Well, the whole game is about having just one character.

Would kinda ruin it, huh?

Not on the public hive.

In the future when private hives pop up, you'll be able to have a dude on as many servers as you like as they'll be attached to that server only.

• Like 1

In some way .. why i need to buy another copy of the game if my son wants to play a couple of hours? ... every mmo i play offers me the option, but DayZ don't. Understood? :)

Not on the public hive.

In the future when private hives pop up, you'll be able to have a dude on as many servers as you like as they'll be attached to that server only.

Well, it's something! Thank you for reply! :)

Oh shit, this is Dayz Mod forums? :S ...sorry, i'm talking about DayZ Standalone! ..can a mod transfer this to the right place? Thank you!

It's DayZ dude. It's not meant to be played by TWO people. You would have to buy a new game on another steam account.

CA$$H! ... Anyway, the game looks great.

It is. It's supposed to be one persons story. Not two. The game is quite great even for an alpha atm.