Sawlstone

will server size increase ever?

I was wondering if server size will ever increase? I would love larger ones personally.

I think so...but in the future...other problems to fix/review atm

It's certainly possible it could increase in the future. I know in the early days of testing, the max player slots on the test server was up around 120 or so, although it's worth stating that performance hasn't been tested with that many people on it. AFAIK, the largest gathering we've had on a single server was somewhere just north of 60, and that was in testing shortly before launch.

There's a lot of optimising and performance to be done between now and then, though - they're not even operating at 50% zombie capacity yet, so it'll be a while before they add more players. :)

I'd like to see it get up around 80. In think more than that, and the map feels too crowded. I could change my mind when the map is finished though

Hall wants 100+ per server eventually, just a matter of stability issues.

I had 80-120 in mind so that would be great. I think having more competition between groups and clans would help with some of the alpha groups on servers. Maybe creating working relationships instead of just KOS. But who knows....