Aussie Bogan

A question (Requiring Answers)

In the Video "Dayz standalone" Found on the dayz home page it shows at the 50 second mark a player committing suicide via her own gun.

Just wondering if that is possible in this current Alpha version and if not will it be implemented later on???

I have always wanted to gear up M4 etc etc and run to the coast find a newcomer, strike up a conversation with him and them blow my brains out right in front of him when i get the chance.

The reaction on his face would be priceless :D :D

It would be great if you could suicide with any weapon really (M4-Mosin-Knife) etc etc

Thoughts ;)

no it's not possible in this version of alpha. 

Devs are probably going to add this option

Edited by Gdaddy22

no

Source? No ain't good enough here

Edited by Aussie Bogan

Tough titties if no ain't good enough. How about you open the game and look for that option? Can't find it? That's because No.

Not an option that would be used to much id imagine except maybe for those trying to get a better spwan point LOL but hey it might be cool

I think it would be used. People with a broken leg miles from a hospital, very sick and dying anyway but don't want to wait, even denying an enemy their kill by suiciding somewhere hidden and hoping they cant find your body.

Not saying these are good things, just that the feature would see use if implemented.

Tough titties if no ain't good enough. How about you open the game and look for that option? Can't find it? That's because No.

Just wondering if that is possible in this current Alpha version and if not will it be implemented later on???

Octarine please learn to read....

I was most confident that it hasn't been implemented yet within the alpha But i thought i would check..

SO No for the first part of the question..

As for the second part no one seems to know....

(Simplistic) example "Is dayz on the Xbox one yet? If not will it be implemented Later on???

Answer: No.

Only answers half the question.... (Hence not good enough for me)

KrJ49WS.gif                         <<<< How i deal with annoying people. ;) while driving :D