Sign in to follow this  
vrsick

In your perfect game, how big do you want servers to be?

A few hundred people? I always liked the idea of playing with the same large group and eventually getting to know who people are and how they act. More of a persistent world and community. Clearly thats not realistic with 60 man servers but I feel the world is big enough to accommodate a lot more people on one server. Picking a server and having your character be playable only on that server would help problems like server loot jumping. I think it would also help KOSing because word would spread to other players if you randomly kill noobs for no reason. 

Personally, I wouldn't want any more than 70-80 on a map the size of Chernarus. Maybe in the future we'll see larger maps that can accommodate more players, and have large northern cities that entice players to actually roam the map instead of sticking to the coast.

• Like 2

1 :)

LOl i would hang my self off the fire station just out of boredom :P

Say 70 plus

Edited by Aussie Bogan

This:

ArmA2_Chernarus_factbook_map.jpg

with about 400 players! 

Mabe too much to ask? :P

On map as is now about 60-80 tops I think. When map is finished and north fully developed about 120.

Edited by Zarniwoop

Hi i just would prefer 124 to max. 200 due to the big map and the new enterable buildings. No one need to stay at the beach. Just remove military at spawn region and add more inland farm or something.

Personally, I'm not a fan of PVP so I want it to be minimal and "unique", so about 10 (or less) would be perfect for me. It gives a sense of loneliness and of course a sh*tton of zombies to waste ammo at. 

I actually like it right where it is with 40. Probably 60 at most. It provides that sense of isolation and loneliness that this type of disaster would bring. It also gives a chance to run into other survivors while trying to pick clean town or maybe running through the countryside on your way somewhere. It would be way too boring with any less players knowing that all of us want to run into somebody at some point; I just do not want 100+ player servers where every place I go I'm running into about 10 guys or so and having to fight all of them over food or clothes.

Edited by Laitis