Sign in to follow this  
stealthprior

Game suggestion: more character slots

I play DayZ SA with a friend and we don't always wanna play at the same time and we don't wanna play without eachother, so I though that it would be a good idea to maybe add several character slots wich you can use so you can play play with a group and on your own.

This game isn't a WarZ. While this is nice, it'd be more like a squirrel simulator. I would still like it though. I like the joy of looting more than murdering other people.

I play DayZ SA with a friend and we don't always wanna play at the same time and we don't wanna play without eachother, so I though that it would be a good idea to maybe add several character slots wich you can use so you can play play with a group and on your own.

Please refrain from making anymore suggestions 

having players locked to a server was discussed by the devs, so having other characters on other servers would be posible, it depends on how they decide to proceed.

Please refrain from making anymore suggestions 

What are you talking about?

Development is geared towards making your character's life more precious. Giving a player multiple characters will make each of them seem cheaper.