Sign in to follow this  
Day Unit

Asian female's practical Watermelon hairstyle & ponytail for females

For Asian female

Watermelon hairstyle is really common in asian country up until recent years. It's really practical, easy to do that if we actually ended up in a post-apocalyptic world, it should become one of the main hairstyle again for them.

There're several variations of it. It's a really honest haircut, not easy to find a true honest depiction of it on Google image gallery. Unless you know a movie that has it...or some kind of Dust Bowl farmer picture's variation in Asian country.

I watch anime. There's one related to WWII that has an honest depiction of the hairstyle I'm talking about. But, this one is on a little girl, just know it's common among grownups as well.

It should slightly waver at the sides when you're moving, there're several variations of it, some have longer, puffed out sides. But this one has the truest depiction, I think.

GraveOfTheFireflies-Setsuko-Seita-Cont30

And also, ponytail is an obvious choice for all the females, I think. Better than the one that's in the SA at the moment. The Bun haircut should stay in the yoga arena, even though it's realistic...

Edited by Day Unit

Yes, people. It is called The Watermelon hairstyle. I've done my homework. I'm taking this very seriously.

Have no intention of starting anything racy here. So, feel free to post /:

Edited by Day Unit

The things people worry about in the SA. Some hair variations would be nice, I won't argue with that but I think it'll be a long time before we see them :)

The things people worry about in the SA. Some hair variations would be nice, I won't argue with that but I think it'll be a long time before we see them :)

As of now, I would rather have a female character with a shaved head than the female one we currently have, The Bun.

It's realistic but it's perfectly normal for a dev to decide to stay away from something because most people wouldn't want it. The game bleed realism, absolutely. But, it's still a game, like people prefer to all be olympic runners and get to enjoy the sceneries, roam the grassy fields, dev team played loose on the running mechanic. It should be the same thing with The Bun hairstyle, it's a small aspect but still.

Edited by Day Unit

In a game with hundreds of thousands of players each one will have something different they would like to see added to the game more than anything else. Can't blame a guy because his 'thing' is a haircut. Eventually, I hope they implement all kinds of different customization options for characters so that our friends can be unique and easily identifiable. I don't see this happening until much later when the full game is released but it would be a cool addition. 

My thing wouldn't have been the haircut if the very first and only haircut they've on the table is The Bun. I can't think of another realistic, practical haircut that looks worst. I wish they've gone with a bald head instead. It would be way better than this if the woman was plain bald.