Sign in to follow this  
kruger287

SUGGESTION:Losing items

Ok my second post here,I've lurked in the forums since the beginning though.

My friend and I were just walking around getting gear and we always look for pristine quality items

I thought hey ya know man what if they added a sewing kit or similar to the game (albeit later on this is more into beta idea) so you had to repair your pack and such to keep items from dropping out it would add a lot to it i believe and it would also help with the value of your gear.

Please post your thoughts on this and i'm just sitting around suggesting things also not sure if it has been confirmed feature or suggested before.

Ty for taking the time to read

It would add another layer of realism.

Not a bad idea, JonTron.

Now go make me more videos.

• Like 2

I wish i was Jon i would always be making them videos XD

Sounds like a good idea, but the game is real enough and I think at the moment. with all the bugs, a loot losing system would be too buggy along with the current gear related bugs related to it.

Ok my second post here,I've lurked in the forums since the beginning though.

My friend and I were just walking around getting gear and we always look for pristine quality items

I thought hey ya know man what if they added a sewing kit or similar to the game (albeit later on this is more into beta idea) so you had to repair your pack and such to keep items from dropping out it would add a lot to it i believe and it would also help with the value of your gear.

Please post your thoughts on this and i'm just sitting around suggesting things also not sure if it has been confirmed feature or suggested before.

Ty for taking the time to read

Can i wash my clothes blood free as well????

TRlqVB4.jpg          <<<<<< Note: The Blood you see here isn't mine nor zombies ;)

Sounds like a good idea, but the game is real enough and I think at the moment. with all the bugs, a loot losing system would be too buggy along with the current gear related bugs related to it.

Well Im aware of that. Its more of a suggestion for Beta/Release type implentation but i wanted to suggest it early on

so that it Is seen by everyone :D