Sign in to follow this  
tis_rnd

Experimental 113925

It's impossible to play on stable(113860) version for now, bodies disappear all the time, which is very annoying. And the only interesting part in this game is pvp, especially for old players of DayZ Mode.

Yesterday in 918 I found that body problem were fixed, but for now I see no experimental online, and waiting already for like 4 hours.

Is there any way to get this servers up soon?

• Like 1

ALPHER!!!

There are bugs. You signed up for it yourself.

I know you just want to let us know, but please use the website designated for it.

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/my_view_page.php

What the hell are you talking 'bout? This guy's trying to get some info 'bout the experimental servers, that we would like to play on! 'Cause it sucks when bodies of ALL players disappeare right in front of your eyes.

• Like 1

What the hell are you talking 'bout? This guy's trying to get some info 'bout the experimental servers, that we would like to play on! 'Cause it sucks when bodies of ALL players disappeare right in front of your eyes.

People like this don't even read the posts they just want to jump in and put a comment !

Edited by Massicor
  • Like 1

no update, servers are still down. I was playing on regular ones and as always was very annoyed that bodies were vanishing.

No point of playing for now, as for my point.

Edited by tis_rnd
  • Like 1

Oh maaaan.... give us back those servers :'(( it was so fun to play this game.....

Merry disappearing corpses, i mean Xmass btw  :thumbsup:  :beans:

Edited by Angellls