aseliot

More buildings?

Don't know much about what the devs planned for the future but will they make even more buildings? 

I got lost the other day, probably walked way too far to the north and everything looked alike. Just forests and hills and open fields no matter how long I walked into one direction. 

I eventually did reach a point where there was this vertical wall of a mountain I couldn't go around so i figured it was the end of the map and headed south but died of hydration before finding anything.

This made me think that the mod was always about finding stuff then heading north towards military stuff. Thing is there were only so many military bases and entering one would probably mean encountering other players. Not that I mind but some of the west and north areas are so empty on the map they could put a few more military bases/tents and villages there. Maybe some hidden stuff. Is this going to happend or are they done adding them?

I discovered a lot of roads and like town roads but with no houses up in north west when i was looking for debug lands so I think they are planning something on that. Don't have any pics to show it tho.

I think they said they were working on stuff up north still. I hope so at least, Because there is no reason to head up north at the moment other then the airfield.

Well, if you spent any time in the MOD, you would never ask this question. Between the old map, and this one, there is probably 1/2 again as many buildings and most all are enter-able. I know you may be referring to the large relatively 'emptiness' of the map. Don't discount that. The map is far smaller than you might think. When tents/base building, and even more so vehicles are added to the game,you will see the map is going to get really small really fast.

There are some pretty extensive road networks up to the North (near the main North railway station).

I suspect they are intended to go round buildings which haven't been added yet.

There are some pretty extensive road networks up to the North (near the main North railway station).

I suspect they are intended to go round buildings which haven't been added yet.

yup that's what I was talking about