Statik (DayZ)

[SA] Disable auto-organize [Poll]

Do you want to disable the auto-organize feature?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to disable the auto-organize feature?

• Yes.
    • No.

I organize my inventory by drink, then food, then tools, then medical. I find it extremely annoying how it auto-shuffles my inventory and I have to constantly rearrange it, and make sure it didn't move around any medkits, etc.

What do you want to see?

I agree but I think it's not primary problem.

Edited by Zyryanoff

i was not aware of such feature, but if that is the case then yes i agree, be gone!

I literally have no clue what you're talking about.

Same boat as this guy, my shit doesnt do this hahahahaha, if you mean when you pick it up with the scroll wheel and it goes wherever it wants then it doesnt really matter, just press tab and change it haha. If that's not what you mean then i doubt it's happening to everyone.

I'd like them to remove the annoying feature that every time you take/put away a weapon all the mags get moved too. This causes a lot of players losing precious mags to be bugged away either in a backpack or other kind of storage and i don't want to be treated as a DAU in the game. Anyone playing the game should be knowing what mags to take for his weapon of choice ( i still encounter players not knowing what ammo to buy when having to choose from a list although the only thing they do is KoS other players all day  :rolleyes: )