cywehner1234

Uh wtf is with the server hoster saying "Get the fuck off my server."

I was playing and this dude just says, get the fuck off my server, to EVERYONE and kicked everyone on the server. Abusive server providers or hackers?

his server provider will warn him one time and then they will close the server because they dont want their server to be disconnected from the rest of the servers.

so report him and maybe report him to the server provider too and this little kid is gone :-.) and will cry

I was playing and this dude just says, get the fuck off my server, to EVERYONE and kicked everyone on the server. Abusive server providers or hackers?

Abusive server admin, the provider will disable the node if they are caught locking a public hive server.  Take down the IP and provider if you can to report it.

Regards,

Steak.

• Like 1

Quick fact: There are 3 types of people in this world: Movie explains all...

It's a central server but i'm not quite sure. When I click my play button I connect to it, but im not sure which one it is. Can I find out in game?

It was probably US Central 1-48 hosted by MPGS.com, I was on there and some guy named Echo started talking over Global comms through voice and chat, then kicked everyone, and everyone who rejoined again and again. I have video of one of his silly power trips.

• Like 2

It was probably US Central 1-48 hosted by MPGS.com, I was on there and some guy named Echo started talking over Global comms through voice and chat, then kicked everyone, and everyone who rejoined again and again. I have video of one of his silly power trips.

Yes! that is the server!

I noticed it was Echo too

Edited by AsOiX

HAHAHA.. "don't you get it? I'm god on here"..

Can't wait for this pussy to eat a dick. (re: Aussie Bogan)

• Like 2

his server provider will warn him one time and then they will close the server because they dont want their server to be disconnected from the rest of the servers.

so report him and maybe report him to the server provider too and this little kid is gone :-.) and will cry

I played on a Battlefield Heroes server once (yes, a terrible game) and this 13 year old who had been badmin'ing for 6 months straight finally lost his server and a month's deposit and on the official game forums said, "I don't care, my dad will just buy me another one." ...and got himself blacklisted by the EA mods too.  Too perfect.

I played on a Battlefield Heroes server once (yes, a terrible game) and this 13 year old who had been badmin'ing for 6 months straight finally lost his server and a month's deposit and on the official game forums said, "I don't care, my dad will just buy me another one." ...and got himself blacklisted by the EA mods too.  Too perfect.

If his dad was any kind of real man he'd beat some sense into his kid.

If his dad was any kind of real man he'd beat some sense into his kid.

With words i hope ;)

With words i hope ;)

"toaster cord" is a word, right?

• Like 1