Sign in to follow this  
Hetstaine

To the guy on Dayz AU3-19

Sorry for the panic shooting in the field just outside of Vybor industrial, you scared the shit out of us and when you started turning towards my partner with the Mosin i told her to take you down. Just as we finished drilling you your message came up over direct ' don't worry i won't shoot..'

Please buy a mic, i had to console her for the next twenty minutes as we never kill on sight. We did salute you in the field and have a moments silence as we bade you on your way to a world far better than this bean filled muckhole.

rip my poor mangled survivor brother.

• Like 7

Sorry for the panic shooting in the field just outside of Vybor industrial, you scared the shit out of us and when you started turning towards my partner with the Mosin i told her to take you down. Just as we finished drilling you your message came up over direct ' don't worry i won't shoot..'Please buy a mic, i had to console her for the next twenty minutes as we never kill on sight. We did salute you in the field and have a moments silence as we bade you on your way to a world far better than this bean filled muckhole.rip my poor mangled survivor brother.

R.I.P to all the people without mice.

• Like 1

Ir7ulsi.jpg<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Sorry I'm a slow typer--  So where is my compensation?? 0.o

• Like 1