Sign in to follow this  
kirbies

Anyone know if there will be a char wipe in the upcoming patch?

If so i probably should get out of my bush on my end game geared character and force feed people food and stuff untill they are healthy 

If so i probably should get out of my bush on my end game geared character and force feed people food and stuff untill they are healthy 

"End game gear" is such a meaninglessly silly phrase in DayZ.

Also, what are you talking about?

"End game gear" is such a meaninglessly silly phrase in DayZ.

Also, what are you talking about?

I just use that to show there is nothing I can really do to improve my current gear. There is a patch coming soon it was planned to be before xmas but it will be a little late since rocket and his team are having the holidays off. The patch is currently only on experimental servers. It includes the revolver and a fix for dissapearing bodies when d/c

I just use that to show there is nothing I can really do to improve my current gear. There is a patch coming soon it was planned to be before xmas but it will be a little late since rocket and his team are having the holidays off. The patch is currently only on experimental servers. It includes the revolver and a fix for dissapearing bodies when d/c

Okay, what does that have to do with feeding people?

Okay, what does that have to do with feeding people?

Well.... That is something ridiculous that i would never normally do but if I knew ieverything would get reset anyways very soon I would go for it

As far as I'm concerned there should be a character wipe every week or so, maybe that way people would be less concerned about 'hoarding gear' and would server hop a bit less. Maybe they could actually try playing the game like normal people.

My partner accidentally force fed me her beans last night when i was in too close a proximity. Pro- I was hungry. Con- So was she :D