Sign in to follow this  
Jono67

Suspicious hacks/glitch. Aimbot?

Me and 3 of my other friends who are are regular players of DayZ standalone have just been killed instantly even though surrounded by walls upstairs in the prison. all 4 of us dropped dead within milliseconds of each other. we did not see anyone come up the stairs or even into the building. nobody was near any windows. we have all tried coming up with logical explanations.I am not saying this is a definite hack. but i just thought id bring it to the attention of everyone.

Has anybody else experienced this ?.

This has happened twice. both times in a prison.

• Like 2

Me and 3 of my other friends who are are regular players of DayZ standalone have just been killed instantly even though surrounded by walls upstairs in the prison. all 4 of us dropped dead within milliseconds of each other. we did not see anyone come up the stairs or even into the building. nobody was near any windows. we have all tried coming up with logical explanations.I am not saying this is a definite hack. but i just thought id bring it to the attention of everyone.

Has anybody else experienced this ?.

This has happened twice. both times in a prison.

Happened to me yesterday, most likely some hackers, I'm sure it will be patched in time, be sure to report this in the bug tracker to raise awareness.

Happened to me and Jimmy in the prison too, maybe there is some glitch with the walls there.

• Like 1

I've been in four prisons so far and I never died... But thanks for raising awareness. I will not go near them in the near future!

there is another problem i already saw in a youtube video.

you can delete trees buildings quite everything out of you game with just delete it out of the game files.

i wont tell how because of kiddies who want to try this but it is the same problem like in the mod.

if you do that there are no trees buildings usw.

AND what you dont see isnt there. so you can shoot through walls.

i hoped rocket would have fixed that, BUT no he didnt