gamer222

Rare TANK in the game

how about Rocket makes one rare TANK in the game...

but of course to not be abused you will need gas for it ..  :D  B)  :rolleyes:  :)  :ph34r:

i have a TANK...

Hello there

It takes vast amounts of resources to keep a tank operating.

I cant see that happening until the modding is opened up.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Hello there

Rgds

LoK

I hope modding NEVER makes an appearance in SA :/ just my opinion

• Like 12

Hello there

Rgds

LoK

yeah i see , its just idea  :ph34r:  anyway do you think TANK would be OP in the game ....i mean its a TANK  :D

thx for answering :)

Edited by Dayz3000

I hope Rocket changes his mind and not release any files to the public, Keep the modding to Arma2/arma3 and make standalone as it is. I hate to see other stupid mods like epoch with 100000 tanks ruining such a good game as this.

• Like 8

whats the problem with modding

?

No problem with modding, but it ruined this game.

At the mod end there were dozens of mods that were completely different from the concept of DayZ.

If you want modded DayZ, you can always play it on Arma 2, but please keep the standalone out of it

• Like 2

whats the problem with modding

?

I don't see problem with modding itself but the private hives..

50000 Cars | Sniper starting gear | Self blood bag | 24/7 These servers would ruin the game.

I hope Rocket changes his mind and not release any files to the public, Keep the modding to Arma2/arma3 and make standalone as it is. I hate to see other stupid mods like epoch with 100000 tanks ruining such a good game as this.

How exactly does it ruin the game? Since mods are standalone in its own right from the vanilla experience. Thus, you never have to experience that 'stupid' mod unless you subject yourself to it.

50000 Cars | Sniper starting gear | Self blood bag | 24/7 These servers would ruin the game.

you dont have to join modded servers... you can always stick with playing on vanilla servers...

you dont have to join modded servers... you can always stick with playing on vanilla servers...

Go play the mod this is standalone stand a lone not a mod of a mod it is a game of its own.

Go play the mod this is standalone stand a lone not a mod of a mod it is a game of its own.

Google won't translate this, try to rephrase this sentence so we can understand your thoughts.

Again, that server would be on its own private Hive. In no way would it affect the game, only the experience of those who are lured to the server.

Edited by MaCtastic
  • Like 1

Google won't translate this, try to rephrase this sentence so we can understand your thoughts.

Standalone.. This is not a mod you troll.

Just because you don't like the way he wants to play the game doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to play it his way!

So what if there is a tank in game!? You don't have to use it!  It doesn't affect you!

Just because you don't like the way he wants to play the game doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to play it his way!

So what if there is a tank in game!? You don't have to use it!  It doesn't affect you!

I don't care about tanks being here.. All I am saying is I do not want to see modding I do not want to see private hive I do not want to see that messing up such a great game.

Having a tank in the game does affect all of us, weather we choose to use them or not. If you want tanks go play Arma 2/3 or Battlefield or some fps with tanks in it. This is a survival game, and tanks aren't exactly in the atmosphere of harsh survival that DayZ strives to be.

Standalone.. This is not a mod you troll.

I don't care about tanks being here.. All I am saying is I do not want to see modding I do not want to see private hive I do not want to see that messing up such a great game.

Look up the definition of an internet troll. I am actually contributing to a conversation instead of 'one word' replies or punch lines. As for your ideals on modding, get over it. DayZ was built by BIS, who also developed ArmA II/III, TOH, TOM. If you follow the BIS community, you will see these games are kept afloat by the modding community, long before DayZ was thought. The creator of DayZ, which was a mod (remember you hate those) originally, also made other mods for ArmA II. It will happen, regardless if its willingly supported by BIS itself or a product of creativity from that very same community.

You cannot curb creativity, those brilliant minds will produce.

Having a tank in the game does affect all of us, weather we choose to use them or not. If you want tanks go play Arma 2/3 or Battlefield or some fps with tanks in it. This is a survival game, and tanks aren't exactly in the atmosphere of harsh survival that DayZ strives to be.

Again, this is a very narrow minded way of thinking. As you only cry it affects you without elaborating on how or why, then retort "If you want tanks go play Arma 2/3 or Battlefield or some fps with tanks in it!". Because its different for everyone, in my area I would have the necessary people + equipment to support any MAGTF operation for a limited duration.

I am not advocating the use of tanks, because its quite ridiculous, but what the idea insinuates. The state of the game that has to occur IOT support this type of thing. Bigger picture. 
Edited by MaCtastic

Hello there

Rgds

LoK

Oh come on Orlok

One of those old ass WW1 tanks that killed the guys inside with carbon monoxide poisoning.

Those things were diesel boxes with treads.

I hope modding NEVER makes an appearance in SA :/ just my opinion

so you hope there will never be any option to play a different map? To use different guns? To have different gear? I don't know if you realize what modding truly is?