Sign in to follow this  
xive22

Looking for anyone to play with.

Hey im not sure i put this in the right part of the forums but hey admin move me to the correct place if that is the case!

Hey everyone im looking for anyone to play Dayz SA with, played it for a bit myself and now i need someone to play with and experience the new terrain with aswell.

im 19, im from sweden i can speak english well so no worrys, would be fun with a small group!

i got a Teamspeak with alot of spare slots and our own room if needed so just messedge me if you want to play :)!

Add me on steam, I've got one other friend who i play with and it'd be nice to build a bigger group.
username is colonforwardslashforwardslashSpencer. Whenever i try to type out my steam name with the colons and the slashes it doesnt show up.

Edited by Spencerrrrrrr

Edited by Guest

add 'jrthefreak' on steam

I'm a little older than you *cough* but my Great Grandfather was born in Sweden. (He came to US in early 1900s) I might be asking you some questions about your country tho... lol.

Edited by JrFreak

add me as well looking for players to play with steam name is Lincoln117echo

Ill add you too I'm also looking for people to play with. Steam ID is bobdylan401

feel free to add me on steam. ID is AOD_Samiam_Jr

and if any of you are looking for a fun group of players and to be a part of a large gaming community feel free to check out and/or join AOD. you can find us at ClanAOD.net