Sign in to follow this  
Derbyy

First impressions

Currently really frustrating when you first start and it takes like 10 hits to finish off a zombie, agroing one is basically death.

I'm pretty sure loot is bugged, only seems to respawn on sever restart.

When you can actually kill zombies with melee weapons in 2-3 hits there definitely needs to be more of them.

Amount of blood remaining needs to be indicated in some way just like food/thirst/sickness is.

New clothing system is awesome! Needs to be less jeans spawns though, it's all you seem to find.

I like the rarity of ammo.

Swapping weapons and walking with guns needs to be more fluid.

Oh and opening some doors makes you clip under the floor and get stuck :)

Loot currently does only respwan on server restart. This is an intended feature to keep players from farming military loot. Most of the spawn location towns are cleaned out a few min after server restart. If you head north you find a lot more loot. Best of luck ;)

An axe will kill a zombie in one hit. 

Loot isn't bugged, it's intentional and if server hopping was fixed, it'd cause some interesting exploration. I like it.

________

The hotkeys are a bit iffy currently from what I can tell, that's obviously going to be something they fix. Other than that it seems fluid enough for me.

More zombies are also going to come. Read Rocket's twitter and these forums, you'll see that they have every intention of upping zombie count, among other things, and adding "this" and "that."

Loot currently does only respwan on server restart. This is an intended feature to keep players from farming military loot. Most of the spawn location towns are cleaned out a few min after server restart. If you head north you find a lot more loot. Best of luck ;)

This is not an intended feature. Loot will respawn in later builds of the game.

Edited by Guest

Edited by Guest

1: Outrun them

I'm sorry but this is stupid. I'm supposed to try and out run a zombie that has no de-agro radius, potentially attracting more zombies and making myself extremely visible to other players which could possibly have guns?

I'm sorry but this is stupid. I'm supposed to try and out run a zombie that has no de-agro radius, potentially attracting more zombies and making myself extremely visible to other players which could possibly have guns?

The sprint speed with no melee or primary / secondary weapon out is pretty fast. You can easily out run a zombie. 

The sprint speed with no melee or primary / secondary weapon out is pretty fast. You can easily out run a zombie. 

My points are still valid. Being unable to effectively kill a solo zombie with starter gear is broken. Outrunning them is a poor replacement due to the reasons I brought up before.

Most of the time, unless I'm in a city, I just keep on chuggin'. Where I prowl there's very few others anyway, but even then, most people who play this are awful shots on a stationary target at a distance. If I keep moving I'll be alright.

Why should you be able to EFFECTIVELY kill anything with starter gear? 

Edited by Diggydug