Aussie Bogan

THE DAYZ WISH LIST (From the Community to the Devs)

The aim of this thread is for the community to write down things they wish the devs could fix for Christmas. (Within the Dayz Standalone)

NOTE: SANTA PERMITS ONE WISH PER POST>

Please do not post an issue that has already been mentioned by a previous member in this thread^^

Thank you ;)

I'll make first wish: I wish combat logging was fixed; :D

O0K33pB.jpg

Zombie pathing and AI fixes overall. If we're gonna have a zombie survival game, zombies should be a threat. Not just players. Though, i see this as a big project to fix, so gonna take it's time.

not quite a fix but i wish to see in the future

a large variety of wildlife including several predator species that can attack you in the wilderness

wild growing medical plants that can be used for several injuries

a deeper and more complex health system (severe cold,headache,abdominal pain,scratches and wounds that can become inflamed - could work in combination with medical plants to cure)

Edited by hegermeister
  • Like 6

Better optimisation for lower end systems.

I know it's better optimised than Arma 2, i can certanly feel the difference, but when the zombie buff comes, i'm affraid it will lag once again :(

• Like 1

Thousands and thousands of zombies everywhere please my dayz life would complete! I am constantly chasing that high of first playing sneeking past zombies not caring about other players!

Edited by Desryachri
  • Like 1

- after Death, in some cases, your charakter transforms into a zombie and walk around. If you respawn you can kill your own zombie.

- for more realism you have to go in restrooms or dig a hole in the forest :)

• Like 2

Dear Santa

I have been a very good boy all year and all i want for christmas is RESPAWNING ZEDS :)

Interactive world objects:

Namely, chairs and beds. It would be nice to find a shack to claim as your own personal paradise from the Zombie Apocalypse. Being able to sit in chairs to regain energy faster, or sleep on beds, to recover it even faster, would be a great immersion tool, and would also serve some cool RP purposes.

• Like 2

All I want for Christmas is bicycle and tent!

Cheers! 

...building camps/bases to be fkn Спарта soldier (Metro 2033 fans will know what Спарта is) ;)

Edited by Arth
  • Like 1

I think I already go it, all the enterable building are a huge improvement.  Now fill them with new types of loot without server resets.

Also a giant amusement park in Cherno with working rides and cotton candy! :) jk