Sign in to follow this  
mojo5040

The shittiest thing just happenend to me!

The Ladder Demon claimed you. Next time sacrifice a can of beans to it and it may let you live. :p

• Like 4

I'm a noob to this game by the way.

1st character I will miss you.

May you Rip in Piece!

Forever yours.

Sincerely Mojo

Couldn't help but crack up at this part

At least it wasn't a door bug! :D

Such is life, in dayz...

Could have been worse ;)

KRbwbfo.jpg                 <<<< I was the one on the left..... (Note this was no bug)

Edited by Aussie Bogan

This happened to my 5 day character too. I swore to never climb a ladder again.

My last character died by simply going prone inside one of the buildings with a holding cell so yeah, wouldn't recommend that either.

Day 3 for me. I was making out great. Camo hoodie, Camo cargos, Camo hat. Had a rifle (old one don't remember the name) with bayonet attachment. Fire Axe, Knife, compass, telescope, and a camping pack (large) full of beans/tuna water pop and 2 complete first aid kits, extra flashlight batteries, handcuffs/keys......

I fell off 5 feet of scaffolding and died. Not even a broken legs....Just "you are dead" it took me so long to hike up to Lopatino so I won't even get a chance to loot my body. I felt that familiar DayZ rage brewing...but its okay. Its gonna happen again, c'est la vie!

Haha, I got pushed of a balcony that didnt like me on my first day. Never ever have I entered one of those new appartmant buildings balconies anymore. Second day, I climb up the ladder to the roof of one of those things. As I am up, my guy decides to fall down cause he did the "getting off the ladder animation" on the spot, so there was nothing below my feet. Only broke my legs, but it took my friends 2 hours to find morphine. I swore to never ever enter those appartments again until the game goes retail. lol

Happened to me twice, those damn ladders, when you get close to them, they will lauch you in to the air somehow.

This happened to my 5 day character too. I swore to never climb a ladder again.

My last character died by simply going prone inside one of the buildings with a holding cell so yeah, wouldn't recommend that either.

I also swore the same. Until it happened again.
  • Like 1

I wanted once to climb a ladder to the watch post. But then I noticed the strange look that ladder was giving me... and thought better off it. Gotta be untrusting with stuff at DayZ... before it creeps up on you.

I had this happen toe but didnt die. It threw me off then threw me back on the ladder. I then tried movi g as it threw me off as a panic and it killed me. Next time this happens dont try and correct it by running backwards or freaking out. It should put u back on the ladder before hitting ground. Works for me anyways. Always scares me half to death tho.

Something similar happened to my char fully loaded out as well, was on a buildings roof near the coast of electro and got catapulted a good 5000m to the middle of the ocean, long swim back and got popped as soon as i made it to shore

haha classic, ladders are still the most dangerous enemies. happened to me a few times... just avoid ladders until they upgrade to arma3 engine

The Ladder Demon claimed you. Next time sacrifice a can of beans to it and it may let you live. :P

Nope.. it won't.. Ladder demon never lets you live.

Visited Devil's Castle and as many of you might know you reach the door via Catwalks. Well, castles currently need to be entered by "stepping over" the front steps. They can be exited the same way... except upon exiting my character did the hop and went sailing out over the stairs and fell... fell... fell... as the stairs dropped away under them. I was certain I was dead but I didn't even break a leg. In the Mod I would have broken legs and been bleeding out unconscious. I love you SA.