leftcrusade

EU 148 BADMINS

This is a warning. Do not play on the EU148 server.

It's run by badmins. They fly in helis en planes. And when you kill them? You get wiped of your gear!

no helis or planes in the game yet mate, not sure you're in teh right forums, you want Dayz Mod forums, scroll down main page you'll see it

no helis or planes in the game yet mate, not sure you're in teh right forums, you want Dayz Mod forums, scroll down main page you'll see it

It's posted in the dayzmod section.

Read your thing too late

Edited by Gigantic Ballsack
  • Like 1

Bullshit alert. This guy is an incompetent combatlogger who can't handle criticism.

Let's start of with his great name. Totally competent.

Anyhow. Do not listen to these gigantic ballsacks.

They are incompetent and mad about another reaction I gave on a post of them they placed earlier.

Look over here for that post: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/158016-a-tribute-to-kio/

Read my respons in the link Proper Name listed in his post. Their you see my response.

It's too long to post on two topics.

Edited by Gigantic Ballsack

Since the other thread is locked I will reply to your last post over here.

I do not need proof. I am an admin. I saw what happened. Enough proof for me.

Now then. Let me finish this off properly by me responding to all of your quotes 1 by 1.

1. Read the goddamm sentence. If your brains would work correctly, you would have been able to read that I did actually understand what you were saying and I properly responding to it. I guess the length of my sentence did hurt your brain and you couldn´t get past the first 3 words but alright.

2. Once again, if I think you are combatlogging. You are. Therefor I wipe your gear.

3. I stated that if KIO already read this post. He would most probably have had a great laugh.

4. You did not proof anything. Except for the fact that you are incompetent that is.

5. I do not see how anything in that sentence is butthurt? It might be a bit arrogant. But absolutely not butthurt. The fact that you think this eqauls butthurt only shows that you have absolutely no idea how to properly interpretate anything.

6. Why do you quote something, then type something totally unrelated and then still think your amazing? What on earth is going on inside your head? Your living in a fantasy world where you are obviously the best person in the world. I can understand that and if it was a real world it would probably be true aswell, i mean, who would want to live in a world where people like you are right...

This is my last response and I am done talking after this. Your childish behavior has costed me to much time already and I am done with you trying to bring our server with lies and false arguments.

Edited by Proper Name

It's impossible to have a proper discussion with you.

The arguments you are using are bad. Seriously 'I'm right cuz I'm an admin'. Facepalm, go back to school and learn how to have a discussion.

One last thing about the combatlogging.

Nobody can prove anything about how long me and my crew waited till we aborted.

But what I can prove, is that I didn't combatlog.

How?

I'll tell you.

The defenition of combatlogging is logging out while you are in combat. The simple thing is, we weren't in combat.

We heard a shot. We even asked each other if it were us. No one saw the shot land near us. We just heard the shot. We didn't even know if it was directed at us.

So yeah,

I think it's pretty clear right now we didn't combatlog.

You should find somebody to teach you how to discuss. You clearly suck at it. Finishing you at every point was like wiping my ass.