Sign in to follow this  
themightyzang

They should add fedoras to the game

Seriously because reading half these posts there is some classic fedora connoisseurs about. Main thing I'm fed up of at the moment is hearing peoples hollow boasting. Anyone have any stories not about taking hostages to steal their pants/feed disinfectant or how they would be a total badass in a real apocalypse?

• Like 1

Seriously because reading half these posts there is some classic fedora connoisseurs about. Main thing I'm fed up of at the moment is hearing peoples hollow boasting. Anyone have any stories not about taking hostages to steal their pants/feed disinfectant or how they would be a total badass in a real apocalypse?

I have a pretty good story about walking into electro at night, when some bloaks come out from behind the dumpsters and walls.  I swear I could here them snapping their fingers in tune and starting to break out into a muscial singing "Is he friendly" back and forth as if I was in westside story.  I took off my clothes and ran them around the map naked for about 2 hours.

Edited by Steak and Potatoes
  • Like 2

I've been wanting fedora's since release so I can force them on my friend. 

They're in ArmA 3 aren't they? That's a start. Maybe I'm confusing it with a trilby...either way full support. I have a certain style I'd like to maintain.

I was terrified by a dude wielding an axe who ran around whistling old-timey tunes over VoIP and chopping up anyone he could get near, never missing a beat whistling. 

I have some pretty good stories about being un(or very poorly)armed and hiding from people with M4s in a bush while whimpering in TeamSpeak.

• Like 1