Sign in to follow this  
pythonmsh

To the threads on server hopping.

Once loot actually re spawns it won't be as big of a problem as it is now. I'd imagine that's the main reason why everyone does it. It's almost pointless trying to loot a server that's been up for over an hour.

• Like 1

There's a bit of a difference between joining a server and looting for a while but finding nothing but empty houses so you join another server. That's not too bad, it doesn't really affect others. It's the people who go to a good loot spawn area, hop from server to server and clean it all out. People spend hours pushing north to find it's been picked clean while everything around it hasn't been touched. You'll literally find military spawns with zombies but no loot. That happens when people spawn inside the loot area and then leave the server.

Don't ruin it for others, find a server with loot, but don't loot servers.

Edited by bad_mojo
  • Like 2

Or trying to loot whore during an... Alpher..

Alpha
Beta
Full release
doesn't matter.

loot is a factor but the main reason i believe is combat logging.

but yes i do agree with you 

Loots the main reason but combat logging I'm sure is a factor.

There's... a... certain spot in one of my favorite towns with 3 super markets, a firehouse, a hospital, and 2 barns that can all be looted in under 10 minutes with little-to-no zombie interaction.

Suffice to say, I like to sit on the roof of Cherno apartment buildings with my canteen, my scoped mosin, and my piles of 7.62 to kill server hoppers.

Sorry to anyone that's run in the way and been shot who wasn't server hopping.

Alpha
Beta
Full release
doesn't matter.

analphabeta, it does.