Sign in to follow this  
preacherlr

Shooting a fire axe.

Not sure if this is a bug or not, But I thought I'd'd throw it up here and see if anyone else has tried it. I had a friend with me, and we'd been running for around an hour or so wayyyyyyy up north, and we started trying things out, Like seeing how many rounds a press vest can soak, White building make round frag and such. Then we decided to shoot a fireaxe, while a one of us were holding it. He went prone, hit space so he was holding it about 2 feet above his head, I shot it, It sparked, He was instakilled. However, NONE of his gear too damage, His helmet was still pristine, as was his vest and backpack. So, I'm not sure if it's a glitch, Or " Lucky Fragments ".. Anyone else tried this?

You hit his Weak Point for Massive Damage, obviously.

• Like 1

I would like if I shot the weapon itself. The weapon would drop out of his hands.

Edited by FoamNinja

Not sure if this is a bug or not, But I thought I'd'd throw it up here and see if anyone else has tried it. I had a friend with me, and we'd been running for around an hour or so wayyyyyyy up north, and we started trying things out, Like seeing how many rounds a press vest can soak, White building make round frag and such. Then we decided to shoot a fireaxe, while a one of us were holding it. He went prone, hit space so he was holding it about 2 feet above his head, I shot it, It sparked, He was instakilled. However, NONE of his gear too damage, His helmet was still pristine, as was his vest and backpack. So, I'm not sure if it's a glitch, Or " Lucky Fragments ".. Anyone else tried this?

Maybe the bullet ricocheted off the axe or something.

That's why I included his gear condition, The only viable reason for a " Insta-kill " Would have been if it bounced and hit his head, However he had a ballistic helmet on which was still pristine afterwards.

So far my fire axe has one hit killed everything (note fire axe, not chopping axe) also raising and "aiming" with a melee weapon really bugs if out :)

I would like if I shot the weapon itself. The weapon would drop out of his hands.

Eh, would that not damage the weapon. Rather hit the hands/arms/shoulders instead.

Eh, would that not damage the weapon. Rather hit the hands/arms/shoulders instead.

Or just kill the guy