LoosingExtacy

New Players Haven "DayZFriendZ" Public Voice Server

So I have decided to open up my own public RaidCall server to new players, weather that be questions or looking for people to run around with.

If you are unfamiliar with RaidCall check it out here. 

http://www.raidcall.com

You will need an account and download the program, but once done search for "DayZFriendZ" and connect to the group. We previously had gamevox but it is too confusing for people to connect.

PS: I need people who will be able to help out new players and answer questions they may have :)

Hope to see you guys there!

Edited by LoosingExtacy

Hi there, i was looking at the game first time ever and i absolutely love it (despite being killed on a PvE server by a nobhead).

This is very first time i had a chance to play DayZ, altough i bought the Armas and the Mod, didnt work well for me.

I dont mind to participate or make a quick guide, i usually play on uk or german servers, prefferably PvE as dont know the game mechanics so well yet.

If anybody needs some baby sitting lemme know

If you use raid call you have a 10k player server and it's completely free.

I'll look into this sounds interesting. Hows the sound quality? and does it have DDoS Mitigation?

EDIT: I looked into and I Absolutly Love Raid Call, Might start using it as my voice comunitcations

Edited by LoosingExtacy

question! whats with the 21+/18+ only things everywhere. i myself am 22 so this doesn't really apply to me but im just curious. Is everyone 21-/18- not that great or something

Edited by Ynneead

I'm not sure, honestly, as long as they don't break any rules, I don't care if they come in or not. The raid call is open to anyone.

Are you guys thinking of having a small, dedicated server for this chat?

It would make more sense for this because then we're not all getting shot by bandits when we're trying to learn how to punch a zombie. :P

Are you guys thinking of having a small, dedicated server for this chat?

It would make more sense for this because then we're not all getting shot by bandits when we're trying to learn how to punch a zombie. :P

If I can get some donations in I will work on getting a server and a website up and running! Right now a server is around $89 a month and a website is only like $5 a month so website will come first! Good question.

And your application has been accepted :D

Edited by LoosingExtacy