Evo (DayZ)

Frozen/Black Screen w/ Audio

As the title suggests, I have an issue where my game will freeze, whether it be a frozen frame or a black screen.  Weird this is however, the game is still "playable" and I can hear my character respond to my key input. (footsteps, shots, ect)

I have seen numerous threads online of people having the same issue, but there are no solutions.

I have tried the following:

-Lower settings

-FOV

-Resolution

-Windowed Mode

-Graphical Settings

-You name it, I tried it

-Overclock Video card

-Driver update/downgrade

-Buy new ram

-Replace motherboard

-Re-install Game

-Administrator Mode

-Command lines

I have had these issues with the mod, and Arma 2 in general.  Arma 3 runs like a champ as well as any other game I play.

Computer Specs:

-AMD 1090T X6

-HD6870 1GB

-16GB DDR3

-500GB 7200RPM

----------

I will create a video if anyone would like to see an example.  I am contemplating recording a video with my laptop to show everyone what I see on my screen.

----------

Thanks for all of your help!

Evo

I have the same problem its really annoying I hope they fix it soon considering that the game is unplayable for people like us.

If you'd like to get in contact on skype i will show you my screen to see if we have the same exact issue,

Verify the game doesn't think there's a second monitor? I know it probably won't help, but any input is still better than none, right? Updated DirectX? Tried reinstalling all supporting software that came with the game? How's arma 2?

Iv been having this problem also , some times its more frequent & ""seams"" to happen more when im with a group . thought it might be my hardware but sounds like not . all recently too past week or so .