Frontier

Which gun to lose?

Well guys, I am currently geared with a Mk 48 (3 100-round belts) as my primary and a FN FAL (2 mags) in my pack. I just found a DMR and I really want it but I don't know what gun to switch out. What do you guys think?

i would drop the fal thats just me

That's what I was thinking as well, but it is so gosh darn powerful, it's hard to choose.

Well guys' date=' I am currently geared with a Mk 48 (3 100-round belts) as my primary and a FN FAL (2 mags) in my pack. I just found a DMR and I really want it but I don't know what gun to switch out. What do you guys think?

[/quote']

if you have 3 100 round belts on the MK48, definitely drop the FAL.

wtf would you carry the fal in the first place, m14 has more accuracy and much much more ammo, and accuracy, as well as the same damage and a higher rate of fire.

Ya drop the FN FAL, DMR is a nice weapon Love the scope and precision....

FAL mags have 20 round clips, to put thirty 7.62x51mm bullets would take a big ass box magazine.

Yep' date=' all about the ammo. Drop the FAL. 60 rounds(?) vs. 300 rounds? No-brainer.

[/quote']

This.

Drop the FN FAL, easily. The DMR is a great sniper rifle for hitting moving targets/vehicles. It's also shit-easy to find ammo for. The FAL, on the other hand, has rare ammunition that is only found on crash sites. You have the LMG for close/mid-range encounters and the DMR for mid-long range encounters.