uscg_cox

TO Everyone Who Camps Coast (Read)

THIS GAME IS NOT A GAME FOR LITTLE KIDS!!!!!!

it isnt even allowed for people under 18 or 16

That only applies to the person buying the game. The OP clearly bought the game.

• Like 1

:-) so it is only allowed for 18 + people to buy.... so not for little kids.

so i will kill and use BAD LANGUAGE AGAINST EVERY CHILD AND ABUSE THEM so they leave the game HAR HAR HAR

I havent done it yet but you can bet your ass im headed to the coast tonight to kill new spawns, and hope that this guy and his son are raging about it. 

Anyone wanna load up that server and hunt down OP and his gang of self-riteous retards?

I havent done it yet but you can bet your ass im headed to the coast tonight to kill new spawns,

Going to ROCK your shit.

:-) so it is only allowed for 18 + people to buy.... so not for little kids.

so i will kill and use BAD LANGUAGE AGAINST EVERY CHILD AND ABUSE THEM so they leave the game HAR HAR HAR

because swearing at a 15-17 year old is going to make them cry~ 

Anyone wanna load up that server and hunt down OP and his gang of self-riteous retards?

2100 tonight, ill be glad to rock your shit too.

When my god son gets better, he is going to stomp coast campers like you along with us, what server do you and your "Group" play on, I heard you spend ten hours hunting fresh spawns and get upset when the CL? I can assure you, we wont take up too much of your time.

Didn't even notice that this was the same guy that started that thread until you pointed that out.

• Like 1

Man, this opening post reads like one of those trailers for a 1990'a action flick...

One night, his 13 year old son was washed up on the beach, cold and hungry and alone, and they hunted him and gunned him down in cold blood like an animal. They didn't realise whose son they had slain though , and he swore to bring order back to this post apocalyptic world- armed only with a gun and a thirst to avenge his sons death...

TWISTEDORDER

In cinemas near you.

Edited by Jock McScottish
  • Like 5

I have been a member of this community for YEARS, and never found the need to register to post untill this instant,

When the Standalone release I was more than happy to give my money to Rocket and the hard-working team at Bohemia, i bought 5 copies, one for myself, one for my God-son, and 3 for lifelong friends so we can play as a unit. We are all experienced with the exception of my son who is only 13, he cannot even spawn and leave the cost without behing hunted down by someone with a balota M4. This message is for you, EVERY, and i mean EVERY seen near the coast or caught shooting people at the cost without valid means for self defense WILL be killed. I Make it my squads sole mission in life, to give new players a fighting chance and give them .45 acp's whenever possible, as my squad has quite a few. You are exploiting the weak and inexperienced and i will make you pay. We RUN the Western servers and i VOW to make every spawn camper pay for what you've done. I VOW not to even loot your bodies, and to allow MORE fresh spawns to collect what you hae earned. Anyone caught making a Bee-Line tword the body with what i feel is knowledge of its existence will also be killed again.

Thanks for Listening.

Your Friendly Veteran,

USCG Cox

Server West 2-1

That rustled my jimmies, tonight killing bambis on the coast with my 300 ammo fully geared m4 will fill me with even more joy.

• Like 1

That rustled my jimmies, tonight killing bambis on the coast with my 300 ammo fully geared m4 will fill me with even more joy.

Untill you catch one of my 7.62's and i bank your 300 rounds in my tents.

Edited by TwistedOrder

Untill you catch one of my 7.62's and i bank your 300 rounds in my tents.

since there are tents ingame, i forgot lol. have fun searching me on the eu servers goobersmooches

Man, this opening post reads like one of those trailers for a 1990'a action flick...

One night, his 13 year old son was washed up on the beach, cold and hungry and alone, and they hunted him and gunned him down in cold blood like an animal. They didn't realise whose son they had slain though , and he swore to bring order back to this post apocalyptic world- armed only with a gun and a thirst to avenge his sons death...

TWISTEDORDER

In cinemas near you.

HOLY SHIT. I just spit out my milk. I loled so much!!!

Sorry OP, I'll be at work at that time. Maybe some other time. Someone go tea-bag his faggot ass for me

since there are tents ingame, i forgot lol. have fun searching me on the eu servers goobersmooches

The day approaches.

Would be funny if some one waxes him then captures the kid and forces him into bambi fight club.

Its happened, im not foolish enough to say im invincible, but you would be HARD PRESSED to earn that victory. Im no lay-down.

Its happened, im not foolish enough to say im invincible, but you would be HARD PRESSED to earn that victory. Im no lay-down.

oh i don't coast hunt... I only kill when they dont respond to me. I always ask politely first for them to put away weapon and reach for the sky. If they do this i hand cuff them and proceed to loot them. If they make me laugh or aren't jerks i don't loot them but give them stuff. But if they do not respond or fail to respond promptly i give them a lead lobotomy.

Not sure if trolling or just stupid but either way, I might bite. Would love to come forcefeed some bambis disinfectant and rubbing alcohol.

I have been a member of this community for YEARS, and never found the need to register to post untill this instant,

When the Standalone release I was more than happy to give my money to Rocket and the hard-working team at Bohemia, i bought 5 copies, one for myself, one for my God-son, and 3 for lifelong friends so we can play as a unit. We are all experienced with the exception of my son who is only 13, he cannot even spawn and leave the cost without behing hunted down by someone with a balota M4. This message is for you, EVERY, and i mean EVERY seen near the coast or caught shooting people at the cost without valid means for self defense WILL be killed. I Make it my squads sole mission in life, to give new players a fighting chance and give them .45 acp's whenever possible, as my squad has quite a few. You are exploiting the weak and inexperienced and i will make you pay. We RUN the Western servers and i VOW to make every spawn camper pay for what you've done. I VOW not to even loot your bodies, and to allow MORE fresh spawns to collect what you hae earned. Anyone caught making a Bee-Line tword the body with what i feel is knowledge of its existence will also be killed again.

Thanks for Listening.

Your Friendly Veteran,

USCG Cox

Server West 2-1

6382662dd304a2c7294a9a71d8a91fa3c75eeaf6

• Like 1