Nyz01

People over exaggerate KOS so much.

I'd really like to know how much gear were you carrying in these 30 encounters? <_<

If you were had a gun, backpack or axe I would say most of us would have killed you on sight, and it would not have mattered how much you yelled out friendly.

90% of other players I meet I kill on sight, as that's currently the easiest and less frustrating way to play this game unfortunately.

Hopefully the devs can come up with some clever gameplay mechanics to help discourage KoS, or else this game is going to get boring rather fast for most of us. :emptycan:

For most of those I was equipped with mid range gear , although I didn't have a rifle, I did have a pistol hidden in my pack, instead of parading it around in a holster.

Though a fair percentage of those players where lightly armed or spawns.

Edit: I'm not the type that runs up to armed players screaming "friendly " in direct, that tends to get you killed.

Edited by Nyz01

with my interactions with other plays i'd say it's 8:1 friendlies way and you'd think being geared would make it more likely but i've yet to be KoS on a geared char... it's the lag / high places that kill me, i 100% agree with OP

I even asked a guy to kill me last night (was bleeding out when i spawned in thank to the new char spawning into zombie area great start to life for him) and even he was hesitant to kill me, with my permission he followed through though, a truly good dude!

Plus KoS is such an important aspect of the game as it adds that fear if the game didn't have the risk of KoS it would't have anywhere near the same tension. 

i've been playing since the day after launch 4-6+ hours a day been Killed by a player 4 times and one of them i asked for other times i've even ran into other geared players and we just strafe around each other weapons ready till we pass then keep moving, maybe people that have issues with "most" players trying to kill them need to find a better server that attracts less KoS minded players or need to comparatively look at how many people are actually trying to kill them not just counting the KoS but the friendly interactions as well.

Edited by twingunz