desryachri

mosin long range scope where anyone seen found?

i have only ever seen one in balota barracks (i was damaged so my guess is a server hopper dropped it there)

Cant say i have ever come accross weapn atatchments in barracks / police stations.

Please if you have found a mosing long range scope where did you find it?

regards ~ Des.

Commercial buildings sometimes have attachments, and frequently have mosins and ammo. Check them?

I have found a couple... in residential areas (the pub's in town). firehouse, and like 4 in the ship wreck... They are all over the place.

• Like 2

found one in the tents outside balota...then i fell off a ladder and died  :(

oh man i know the feeling when i found mine i went looking for the mosing and found a kos  bandit instead.

thanks yeah i have seen many weapon atatchments in tents just a little worried about them places you know?

Try going to a northern tent spawn to avoid most of the kos'ers. But yeah, NW airfield has the best chance imo. If you're by yourself try doing a night run and being stealthy. Most KoS'ers don't like playing on night servers :D

• Like 1

I think they can even be found in civilian buildings, although the chance for that to happen is very low (found one in a small civilian building in myshkino once).

Best bet would be military tents, hangars and control towers, as these buildings seem to have an increased chance to spawn attachments compared to other military type buildings.

• Like 1

Commercial buildings sometimes have attachments, and frequently have mosins and ammo. Check them?

found my mosin in a berezino appartment  may head back that way then, 4 towns scoured nothing yet :/

Try going to a northern tent spawn to avoid most of the kos'ers. But yeah, NW airfield has the best chance imo. If you're by yourself try doing a night run and being stealthy. Most KoS'ers don't like playing on night servers :D

yeah i worrie about venturing in to them places lol!

yeah i worrie about venturing in to them places lol!

This is a very good attitude to take in military bases. It may save your life being cautious. But remember that with high-risk, comes high-reward! Just make sure you use the crouch and walking stances to lower the chance that somebody hears your footsteps. Also, STAY off the roads while traveling if you can. Just my 2 cents.

• Like 1

I found one in the NWAF at the north end inside the tents, it was in pristine condition. Which is annoying, as I use a M4 >.<

I have one and frankly its terrible.

It has no ranging reticle, its variable zoom and worst of all it seems to not be aligned with the point of impact it fires slightly to the left of where the optics are aligned.

Rocket and company really need to look into the importance of ranging reticles and second focal plane optics.

I found one in the NWAF at the north end inside the tents, it was in pristine condition. Which is annoying, as I use a M4 >.<

just found one there :D