Craux

So the east side of the map.

that's a nice tumble weed you have there.

i'm sure others will agree.

In terms of locations or people?

If people, that's good...because I'm on the east side and would rather keep it to myself. :)

After about a day of wandering the north inland part of the map, my partner and I decided to go to the east side of the map on the coast and we saw the most people we have seen in one place. South of Solnichniy, and atleast 3 people were there. 2 guys waving to another person. I ended up killing 1 of the guys waving but I only had 3 bullets. The other one I tried to kill with an axe but I guess I kept hitting his backpack and eventually got killed by his Mosin.

Anyway, point is, as a deep-north-inland player, the most people we've seen is ironically, on the east side of the map.

In terms of locations or people?

If people, that's good...because I'm on the east side and would rather keep it to myself. :)

Both in terms of people and military loot. The only thing they got going on is that awesome ship. NEAF was a lot bigger in the mod at least to what I remember...more hangers

I haven't actually ventured east yet, nor have I found an eastern half for the in-game map - only found the western half (though I'm sure it wont be hugely different from the mod yet so I dont imagine I'll have a hard time getting around comfortably when I do venture to berëzino or somewhere). I wasn't often over east in the mod anyway, it's not too appealing

Fresh spawning on the "East" side suks.. the only military instilation is oh... about 8 rl hrs to get to if you dont get pwned by the zombie hoard since noone comes over there to thin the herd.

Where as on the "west" Side you have a friggin tent city pretty much on the friggin beach.. and a airfield across the road not to mention 3 other military camps the further north you go.. A little balance would be nice.

Best suggestion if you spawn in on the west.. find a zombie to pummel you, or climb a high tower and do a swan dive.

Just a suggestion but how about place a russian (combloc) Military camp on that side with AK's and other such weapons.

Then East would be AK, west would be M4 not to mention if someone wanted a AK they would have to travel to that side of the map.

Then maybe there would not be so many people spawn camping Balota.

Just my .02 cents

Edited by Irish1972

The NEAF is a cool area to gear up and if you ever explored North of that you would see areas that will most likely be expanded on. The town next to the NEAF has a market and a school and the airfield itself has three high value military spawns and two hangars. 

On my way to the NEAF from Berenzino I saw a paved road on the coast that I have never seen and a dirt road that broke off toward it and decided to go explore. Was rewarded with a ship wreck that was pretty cool and I then decided to follow the paved road north and found an area with a city grid and a few buildings that definitely looks like a work in progress. I can agree that the North East does not have as many hotspots as the North West but I can definitely see that getting fixed in the near future.