Sign in to follow this  
astr1k

Negative mouse acceleration

I have neggative mouse acceleration in arma 2 (dayz) and in dayz SA. How to turn off this acceleration.(if need, mouse a4tech x7)

i believe there is a function in the options somewhere for mouse accel, i Havent played in a few days though so im not sure if its still broken or not.

As far as I know you can't turn it off at the moment.

This is exactly what ruined Dayz Mod for me, and what is currently ruining standalone...

I just can't understand how a mouse controlled game can be this horrible! And especially since Rocket said in interviews that it would be fixed in standalone. Oh well lets hope that they will fix it soon.

Get to the game menu<configure<controls< top right Mouse Smoothing < Move the slider to the left =)

Option 2;

Open C:\Users\yourname\Documents\DayZ Other Profiles\yourgameprofile.DayZProfile

down after the keys you should find this!
mouseSmoothing=30;

Just change to 0

Edited by Fully

Get to the game menu<configure<controls< top right Mouse Smoothing < Move the slider to the left =)

Option 2;

Open C:\Users\yourname\Documents\DayZ Other Profiles\yourgameprofile.DayZProfile

down after the keys you should find this!

mouseSmoothing=30;

Just change to 0

Yeah, but Mouse Smoothing isn't Negative mouse accel...

Mouse smoothig makes the mouse fell "sluggish". 

Negative mouse accel is when you pull the mouse for a full turn, but you do it too fast so you move less than you should, perhaps a 1/4 instead of 1/2 turn. 

This creates huge problems when aiming fast. cuz you can't predict how the crosshair will move and you have to SEE when you shoot instead of doing it on feel, like in BF4. 

This mainly affects high sens players, that wanna snap aim, but still, it shouldn't be present at all. 

Edited by Dallebull

mouseSmoothing=0 but not help.This problem have all players?

So, the faster I move my mouse left and right, the slower it goes. Is there a reason for this? I can't comprehend how this would be desirable and it infuriates me.