Sign in to follow this  
Jerezxc

Refill canteens and waterbottles

How to refill cantees and waterbottles? I dont get the option to refill when im at well or pond. Help!!

Open the inventory, drag the bottle or canteen to your hand slot (middle bottom), close inventory then theres an option to refill the bottle.

I tried that but i doenst give option to refill... i dont know then

That's how it works though. Did it this afternoon.

You drag the bottle from your inventory into your hand slot, so you actually hold the bottle.

Make sure you're near the front of the well, you should now get the option to refill the bottle (one of the action menu options when you scroll).

• Like 1

For me, I had to equip it to my hands (I'm not sure if it has to be completely empty, but mine was) and raise it to the pump. I then got the scroll wheel option and use that and select refill. I have only done this to the pump, I have yet to find out how to do it with a pond.

(I'm not sure if it has to be completely empty, but mine was)

it doesn't need to be empty

it doesn't need to be empty

i have empty and 40% canteen. when i place my mouse to the well it just says drink and it doesnt give any other options(option menu) But hope it will start working soon, because i think that i cant fix it anyhow

If ure at a pond kneel, and go into first person view, then scroll ure mouse wheel, cause by default it will either show "drink water" or "drink canteen". If u start scrolling it will show all available actions at the left side of ure screen. Select "fill bottle" and press "F". You have to kneel when ure at a pump as well in order to fill ure canteen/bottle, but you can stay in 3rd person.

If its doesnt show "drink water" or "drink canteen" ure not in action radius, or not pointing ure crossair at the right position. It works I'm doing it all the time. ;)

Edited by k4Ku