Ac3hole

Single loading semi automatics

so i recently purchased standalone, started playing, and found some .45apc and an fnx45. after 3 hours i still haven't scrounged a magazine for it and am slightly disappointed that i cannot single load ammunition so as to deal with zombies from range. i understand and appreciate the feeling that needing a magazine brings to the game but i feel like if i where able to load a single round into the firearm, fire, and then go back into my inventory to load another round before taking the next shot it wouldn't impact the need for a magazine but would also make it so your average firearm wasn't just a brick in your inventory until you found said magazine.

It's possible only for rifle but not for handguns.

Bugs... Bugs everywhere :D

It's possible only for rifle but not for handguns.

Bugs... Bugs everywhere :D

I know! It's almost like this game is still in Alpha or something. :)

I know! It's almost like this game is still in Alpha or something. :)

yeah I heard something about that too ! :lol:

• Like 1

I might be an idiot, but is it even possible to load single cartridges into a semi-automatic pistol for real? I thought you needed the magazine no matter what..,

I might be an idiot, but is it even possible to load single cartridges into a semi-automatic pistol for real? I thought you needed the magazine no matter what..,

Its very possible. 

That where the term 1 in the chamber comes from.  You load a full mag and then stick a round in the chamber before inserting the mag.  Its a normal practice for home defense weapons, as you get whatever the mag holds +1 worth of stopping power. 

Edited by kottton