Sign in to follow this  
Xima

Refilling

Is there anyway i can refill a water bottle or canteen from a pond or river ? If yes how ?

So far i only managed to drink from then.

Put the canteen in your hands and use your mouse wheel on the pond, you will get the option to refill it

:)

Edit - Damnit, ninja'd

Edited by Igor197

Make sure the water bottle/canteen is in your hands then looking at the water source use the mouse scroll wheel to select fill bottle.

dammit, double ninja'd

Edited by Fluxley

I tried with it in my hand but when i use the mouse wheel i only get the option DRINK and my water bottle is empty.

Damn i tried puting the bottle on the Vicinity tab to see if could get another option related to refilling it and now it disapeared. T.T

Hey,

when I have two canteens is the only way to fill both, if I refill one then drop the full one and refill the other? or can i switch between them?

If they are in your inventory you can bind them to quickbar for swapping, or just by hand through inventory.
If you are asking is there way to fill them at once or without switching them in the hand, there is no way.

Some ponds you have to walk out into the water to get the menu to appear.

Some ponds you have to walk out into the water to get the menu to appear.

Didnt try going into a deeper part of the pond maybe this is the aswer.

Thank you

Keep your bottle or canteen in your inventory where you want it, make sure your hands are empty (put your guns away) and drag the bottle to the slot under your character that says "hands". Then use the scroll wheel and click "fill bottle"