Sign in to follow this  
iWerderaner

Am I the only onw who can't survive for a longer period?

Am I the only one who can't survive for a longer period? :| I had a backpack earlier with a bunch of stuff but someone killed with no reason. When I respawned I luckily got to the military base where I found some decent stuff but no axe or any other weapon zombies came and killed me :(

Edited by iWerderaner

You can indeed drink directly from a pond without a canteen or water bottle. You have to be near where the water starts until you see the scroll option, then hit F. It's picky but if you move around enough you'll eventually see it.

Edited by Verex11

You can indeed drink directly from a pond without a canteen or water bottle. You have to be near where the water starts until you see the scroll option, then hit F. It's picky but if you move around enough you'll eventually see it.

Yes what he says is right but you also need to be in first person view and spam F till it says your full and you should be good for an hour or longer.

I was not in first person when I did it so I don't actually think you 100% need to be. Just don't spam too much or you will get sick  :thumbsup:

Ok thanks guys :)

Am I the only one who can't survive for a longer period? :| I had a backpack earlier with a bunch of stuff but someone killed with no reason. When I respawned I luckily got to the military base where I found some decent stuff but no axe or any other weapon zombies came and killed me :(

Yeah, I've never gotten the option while in third person.

Try it in first person and you should get the option right away.