exomonkeyman

Loot Spawns Idea

Hey There.

Not sure if this will be upcoming feature but it would be brilliant if loot spawns were more random.

Example iv'e searched the HOLE of Chernobyl every single building (Maybe i forgot 2-3 buildings) and all i found what drink food... and a weapon at the fire station.

Loot spawns need to be SO SO much more random. I wanna search a house thinking that there could be a gun here or a medical supply. Maybe a really cool army coat RARE chance but a chance. I tend to just stop looking in houses now cause it's always the same stuff every time, never a chance of ammo or a clip under the bed. or on the wardrobe.

Any one else get me here? If you want any sort of good loot. It's still firstation/barracks/airfield, your not gonna just get lucky and suddenly get a pistol in a house.

• Like 1

I don't want to have army-stuff in civil buildings. The loot has to be realistic. And yes, it is announced, that the lootsystem is less than halfbaked and will be improved. 

• Like 1

Chernobyl? Did you make it all the way to the Brain scorcher?

Joke aside, i don't really know about that. Why would there be military spawns in residential buildings? Including barns?

• Like 1

I don't want to have army-stuff in civil buildings. The loot has to be realistic. And yes, it is announced, that the lootsystem is less than halfbaked and will be improved. 

Maybe if there was just a pistol in there it would be good. Also magazine rounds are so hard to find.

• Like 1

Yea maybe not army gear. But i chance of having some extra loot to spawn. Cause when you go in civ building you know it WILL be food/cosmetics and that's it. Just never a chance of anything els.

I somehow agree with you OP, I don't think it's unrealistic if there is a very little chance of finding a gun in a regular house, what If somebody left it there ?

I somehow agree with you OP, I don't think it's unrealistic if there is a very little chance of finding a gun in a regular house, what If somebody left it there ?

A gun? Sure why not. A shotgun, a pistol or something similar like in the mod. But military spawns like the "cool army coat" OP mentioned or m4's? That would make absolutely no sense

• Like 1

A gun? Sure why not. A shotgun, a pistol or something similar like in the mod. But military spawns like the "cool army coat" OP mentioned or m4's? That would make absolutely no sense

I guess not M4's and military loot. Seems maybe just a bit to crazy however if there was some sort of military loot it would be like 2 houses out of 300. Super hard spawn.

In a zombie apocalypse ANYTHING could have been left has people scatted in fear. The house owner could have been a military sergeant or what ever and had a woodland hunting jacket.

Edited by exomonkeyman

I think that there should be a chance that a weapon can spawn in house as some people do collect guns and most of the time they collect rare guns so i think there should be a small chance of weapons spawning in houses 

Maybe if there was just a pistol in there it would be good. Also magazine rounds are so hard to find.

I agree. Rare pistolspawns are quite okay, because a civillian could own one. But no M4's, Ghillies and so on like in the mod, please. 

Its not army loot but I have found a mosin rifle in a residential building before.

There are guns/ammo in civilian houses. You just haven't looked in enough houses. Although if you are looking for higher grade military stuff, you won't find them in civilian houses. It's just common sense.