Sign in to follow this  
SammyD

Outnumbered at the NW Airfield - Video

Hey guys, my 2nd DayZ Standalone video :)

Let me know what you think  :D

Edited by SammyD
  • Like 7

Pretty intense encounter. Glad to see you did not combat logged-off like most people do. Beans for you sir!  :beans:

• Like 1

Is there a shotgun in-game now?

Don't you mean the Mosin?

I thought there was a shotgun? But you're probably right, maybe I should of been a bit more worried about him firing at me from that distance lol

Pretty intense encounter. Glad to see you did not combat logged-off like most people do. Beans for you sir!  :beans:

Cheers dude. The thought of combat logging didn't even cross my mind, situations like this is why I play games :)

Nice fight! Beans for it!

Amazed no one combat logged. It seems to be all I see when in a potential hostile situation is the other guys always log off :(

• Like 1

Haven't seen the shotgun yet, I know it was in before alpha was out, but it was not working.  So, they may have taken it out for now.

This is the first time I've ever seen 1440p? BEASTLY.

Pretty intense footage by the way

Pretty intense footage by the way

Yeah it was very tense waiting for those guys, I knew they were coming! My heart was racing lol

It was nice, but mostly lucky, take my advice and use first person camera in those situations you gona see a lot of improvment in accuracy and you gona be more effective, like is said, last guy was pure luck, but again, really nice video, you are good in risky situations!

It was nice, but mostly lucky, take my advice and use first person camera in those situations you gona see a lot of improvment in accuracy and you gona be more effective, like is said, last guy was pure luck, but again, really nice video, you are good in risky situations!

Yep, I said in the video I was lucky :P And yes, I need to use first person more often. That was my first gunfight in the standalone so I don't think it went too badly.