Snipesrock

These noobs.

so what does you watching your twins have to do with you not knowing your surroundings????

in my sug there is a link to my youtube were you will find a video called getting a double kill with a baby in my arms, and the video is warz but what ever i still move up on two guys and kill the both of them while holding my newborn at the time and he wakes up in the middle of the battle. i still get the kills. so dont try blame your kids on you not properly looking around.

My kids are a year old, they play.  I have to turn around to make sure they aren't getting into anything.  I'll turn around no matter the situation.  My situation awareness with zero distractions is extremely high.  Anybody I play with can attest to that.  I also stated I don't want flaming.  I want thoughts on the players.  Not my personal life.

I don't understand why you care what over people think?? Especially after you stated you are the type of player that plays on an empty server (6/40) with the only reason I can think of is to get easy gear.

Not really the in spirit of the game is it & far worse than any reason to KOS IMO

That's what my friends like to play on, and I like to play with my friends.  It is also more fun to be able to get away from the coast without some douche killing me.

All these people that are killing coasties all the time are just pissing off all the new players, killing the player base and want to play. I don't know how 90% of you can't see that it's happening that way.  New players do understand it's meant to be a hard core zombie survival game, they expect survival. Not constant TDM with fully armed individuals/groups right after spawning.

My kids are a year old, they play.  I have to turn around to make sure they aren't getting into anything.  I'll turn around no matter the situation.  My situation awareness with zero distractions is extremely high.  Anybody I play with can attest to that.  I also stated I don't want flaming.  I want thoughts on the players.  Not my personal life.

then why start talking about your personal life??? everything you have said in this thread is excuses imo, excuses on why you died more about how others play the game, how your kids distracted you from properly seeing your surroundings and so on and so on.

what you need to learn is not everyone wants to play the way you do and they are intiteled to play what ever way they want, just ike you do. they paid there money for the game and will play what ever way they want. you need to build a briadge and get over it.

COME ON GUYS leave the new comers alone, they are having a hard enough time as it is ;)

PXzwXxI.jpg

This made me lol.

• Like 1

All these people that are killing coasties all the time are just pissing off all the new players, killing the player base and want to play. 

I wouldn't mind betting there's a few that do it for that very reason too

People who run up to me with an axe drawn or whatever cause me to panic. I don't like to kos, but sometimes panic takes over and it happens. My question is that if they were really going to kos you, they would have done it before you got near them. Guns work like that. As it stands, you apparently got into melee with them without them knowing, which means you were going to kill them for their loot anyway. You snuck up on them with intent to loot kill and managed to take a few out by surprise. You're the bandit in this situation. You got what you deserved.

then why start talking about your personal life??? everything you have said in this thread is excuses imo, excuses on why you died more about how others play the game, how your kids distracted you from properly seeing your surroundings and so on and so on.

what you need to learn is not everyone wants to play the way you do and they are intiteled to play what ever way they want, just ike you do. they paid there money for the game and will play what ever way they want. you need to build a briadge and get over it.

I wasn't talking about me in the first place, I was talking about them.  Sure they can play however they want, but it's not going to be fun when they have nobody to play with and there's nothing for them to do because they can't see past the killing aspect of the game.

People who run up to me with an axe drawn or whatever cause me to panic. I don't like to kos, but sometimes panic takes over and it happens. My question is that if they were really going to kos you, they would have done it before you got near them. Guns work like that. As it stands, you apparently got into melee with them without them knowing, which means you were going to kill them for their loot anyway. You snuck up on them with intent to loot kill and managed to take a few out by surprise. You're the bandit in this situation. You got what you deserved.

Learn to read, I didn't know they were there till I was in their face, nor did they know I was there.  I had enough time to get my axe off my back and hit one, rendering him unconscious. Read the long version before you post.