Sign in to follow this  
Empire (DayZ)

New to DayZ

Hey everyone, just got this game today and i am really enjoying it, although throughout my whole experience i was wishing i had a team to communicate with and help me out when i got fished out by zombies and bandits. 

So with that said, anyone willing to let a newbie in their clan would be much appreciated. I'm 20 yrs old if that's an issue for anyone, and i am USC, but pretty much any timezone can work. I dont have teamspeak but i do have skype, and im sure getting teamspeak wouldnt be a problem if needed.

Just let me know if any of you guys are recruiting. Thanks :) 

• Like 1

Hey a few of my friends and I have a small group of about 4 guys. One of them i just recruited today hes brand new and also 20 (Kind of weird lol.) Anyways we have all been playing for about a year and a half besides the new guy and we dont mind helping out new people. We have a TS server so if you could download TS we would have no issue taking you in. Ill PM you the ts info if youre interested. :)

Hey a few of my friends and I have a small group of about 4 guys. One of them i just recruited today hes brand new and also 20 (Kind of weird lol.) Anyways we have all been playing for about a year and a half besides the new guy and we dont mind helping out new people. We have a TS server so if you could download TS we would have no issue taking you in. Ill PM you the ts info if youre interested. :)

For sure! When do you guys usually play in the week?

Welcome to Dayz Forums, if you need any help feel free to PM me.  Also if you wish to meet up I am all for getting in some playtime.

Welcome to Dayz Forums, if you need any help feel free to PM me.  Also if you wish to meet up I am all for getting in some playtime.

Thanks mate, sounds good.

For sure! When do you guys usually play in the week?

It kind of varies were just on at random times. On weekends we stay up until like 11-3. It all just depends on what we have going on.