Sign in to follow this  
halcyonmaus

TBG Clan Server

Just an FYI, if you go on this server be prepared for clan members that should probably be playing The Sims: My Little Pony edition. 

If you shoot one of their members after coming across each other, both armed, in a barracks, that member will combat log, then the server admin will call you a **** gobbler in global chat and warn you 3 dudes are now hunting you. Mad much? If he said 'Friendly!' I never heard it, and I'd have shot him anyway, he was armed and why should I trust him?

This is exactly what I recorded on another server.

The admin was getting killed too much apparently, so he started kicking everyone when he got shot at. Still does.

Video -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64r_d_yc3PQ

Enjoy for poops and laughs.

I might hop on that TBG server to do some more recording. Admin powers aren't for "revenge"

But still, I find their butthurt funny.

Edited by BackDoorNoBaby

Every time I read about this sort of shit apart of me dies inside, it wont be long before "we" are back to thinking every admin is an asshat and every little glitch or crash is down to the the admin!.

They should close down those servers straight away imo, because they arn't clueless regarding the rules and use "it was a hacker" to justify their kicks.