m0use

Looking to trade an M4A1 with acog, silencer, bipod, magpul rail and butstock with 3 60round mags for a Mosin!

Pretty simple, I want a mosin real bad. I have searched for what seems like hours but to no avail! :( 

I have an M4A1 jacked up with 3 full 60 round mags and if i really have to ill let my 300 round box go aswell.

hit me up on steam - Jazz1415

Why would you want to do this?

trap.jpg

• Like 1

Why would you want to do this?

trap.jpg

Because I have an M4A1 in my hands and one on my back. So esencially I have 2 M4A1's and I have no need for one of them obviously. A mosin would be nice and it's driving me pretty insane.

cool?

I think I have a Mosin. Is that the long wood looking gun? Pretty sure that's what I have. Found some scope thingy for it too.

But yes, I can understand why you don't need two of the same gun.

Well if your online now are you willing to trade?

I think I have a Mosin. Is that the long wood looking gun? Pretty sure that's what I have. Found some scope thingy for it too.

But yes, I can understand why you don't need two of the same gun.

Sorta off topic, but do you mind telling me how I can carry two "primary" weapons? I haven't figured that out yet

I'm probably nowhere near you. I'm trying to get away from the busy spots.

Sorta off topic, but do you mind telling me how I can carry two "primary" weapons? I haven't figured that out yet

You can have one on your pack and one in your hands.

• Like 1

Yeah sure man.

You need to have one on your back and nothing in your hands. You need to make sure your fists aren't in the raised position. Then to pick up the second primary that'll be in your hands you CAN'T use the vicinity, you need to actually hover your small white dot over the weapon and it'll give you an option to take weapon in hands. 

If you are looting a body and want their weapon as your second primary you will not be able to do this. You'll need to go and drop your weapon somewhere ( not on their body) then pick up theirs using vicinity and THEN put the one you have dropped into your hands. NOTE: when taking a drink or eating while having two primary's, you will obviously drop it on the floor where you have eaten/drunk.

Over all it's a bit fidly though it's worth IMO. I hope that all made sense?

• Like 1

You can have one on your pack and one in your hands.

Ok, well if you change your mind let me know. And to be honest i'm avoiding all busy spots as much as i can too.

@jazzymouse : Yeah, that made sense :D Thanks. I was hoping for an easier way to do it, as what you're describing is too cumbersome for me :D Also I could imagine that some consider it exploiting...

@jazzymouse : Yeah, that made sense :D Thanks. I was hoping for an easier way to do it, as what you're describing is too cumbersome for me :D Also I could imagine that some consider it exploiting...

Not a problem. It's most probably indented to be in the game. Though if you think that's bad, man, you should see what i've caught 2 groups of people doing duping items.