Sign in to follow this  
OfficerFriendly (DayZ)

.357 magnum?

Nope. Ammo yes, but the gun itself was not to be fund after finding 10+ fnx'es and 6 M4's

i heard that it's a bug and the ammo is spawning but the gun itself is not, and that rocket adressed it and it will be in the next update.

this is just what i've heard so don't take it has hard fact.

Word on the street is they are obtainable just very rare...

I can hook you up if you like ;)

Ammo.

No weapon.

• Like 1

Same with the double barrel right?  I've yet to see one any where, just ammo.

i heard that it's a bug and the ammo is spawning but the gun itself is not, and that rocket adressed it and it will be in the next update.

this is just what i've heard so don't take it has hard fact.

No no no, you wrote it so it must be true and we will hold you to your fact. Well that's what most forum user's will see.

So on that basis,

WHY HASN'T ROCKET FIXED IT. I hear, he is quiet lazy, according to some people on the forum >.<

Edited by -seraphine-

It would make sense to make the revolver more rare because of the lack of needing a clip to operate it and maintain shooting it.  Same thing goes for the Mosin (which is far superior than the M4 as of now)... I have a hard time finding those compared to M4's, and I feel as if it has something to do with the fact that I do not need a clip to operate it to its full function.

It would make sense to make the revolver more rare because of the lack of needing a clip to operate it and maintain shooting it.  Same thing goes for the Mosin (which is far superior than the M4 as of now)... I have a hard time finding those compared to M4's, and I feel as if it has something to do with the fact that I do not need a clip to operate it to its full function.

I could find an M4 and 20 clips before I find a mosin.

Every other player has an M4 it sucks!

the m4 is way better than the mosin lol if you miss with the mosin you're pretty fugged

the m4 is way better than the mosin lol if you miss with the mosin you're pretty fugged

Yeah, some guy tried killing me with a mosin, I just turned and filled him with my M4

I keep 30 rounds on me at all times waiting for the new patch to roll out so I can find one.

• Like 1

Magazine not clip. Only COD kiddis say clips for a stanag mag

Get it right!!! Dont be a cod kid

It's a clip. A magazine refers to the housing around a shell.

It's a clip. A magazine refers to the housing around a shell.

That would be the case.

A round of ammunition consists of a case, primer, propellant, and bullet.

A round of ammunition is fed from an internal fixed magazine in the case of a Mosin-Nagant. Which is charged (reloaded) with individual rounds by hand or with stripper clips. Think of stripper clips aka clips as a little piece of rail road track that guides the rounds into the internal magazine while reloading.