Sign in to follow this  
(TMW) Marion Mic

Ammo Load/Empty 30Rn STANAG (coupled): Exploit?

Hi there all,

So far I could found 20x 5.56mm bullets in little brown box. When you put them in Ammo Box, Backpack, or any other inventory slot, they can stack 30 per slot. But if you load ammo into 30Rnd STANAG (coupled) and then empty it, ammo will be together in 60 per stack. I wonder if this is exploit or it is in game feature, because all you need is 30Rnd STANAG (coupled) magazine and you can get "2x more inventory slots".

I made quick video for better understanding:

Take care,

- MM

• Like 1

Hi there all,

So far I could found 20x 5.56mm bullets in little brown box. When you put them in Ammo Box, Backpack, or any other inventory slot, they can stack 30 per slot. But if you load ammo into 30Rnd STANAG (coupled) and then empty it, ammo will be together in 60 per stack. I wonder if this is exploit or it is in game feature, because all you need is 30Rnd STANAG (coupled) magazine and you can get "2x more inventory slots".

I made quick video for better understanding:

Take care,

- MM

Isn't it a double mag? So 2x30rnd?

Not sure if we can call it exploit but need to be fixed soon or late, maybe changing stack limit to 60 rather then 30.

Isn't it a double mag? So 2x30rnd?

Yes, it is a double mag. And to fill it you need 2x 30Rnd and it will show you 60/60. Now, when you empty fully loaded magazine, there will apear 60Rnd per one slot in inventory, but AFAIK there can only be maximum of 30Rnd per one slot in invenory. Now, since you can not combine magazines above 30Rnd per one inventory I wonder if this is Exploit, so you can get free inventory space using only by this method.

Sounds like an exploit/bug, report it on the bug tracker.

It's supposed to be 30 stacks, because the 300 round box should only be able to hold 300, with 60 stacks you could potentially hold 600.

Edit: Also kind of disappointing to see you making a video about this. I know it's just a small exploit, but you shouldn't encourage the use of any exploits.

Edited by bad_mojo

It's supposed to be 30 stacks, because the 300 round box should only be able to hold 300, with 60 stacks you could potentially hold 600.

That makes sense!

Thank you.

EDIT: It looks like that I am acting like moron today. I have already posted one bad video earlier today. This is not in my habit. I failed twice triing to help, but I think I am over reacting :/

Thread can be deleted, I am reporting this bug in dry ...

Edited by (TMW) Marion Mic

dont wanna open a new thread as it kinda fits in here. i found a double mag stanag earlier today on a dead body. question is, can you already combine 2 stanag mags and if so, how? or are they spawning as combined versions?

i have 2 seperate stanag mags plus some tape and couldnt combine the mags.

• Like 1

They spawned combined. Can't duct tape two together.

• Like 1