TankyWanky

Tactical Vest VS UK vest

Is there any big difference betwen them?

By the looks of it tactical vest provides more balistic protection,while uk is by the looks provides more capacity capabilyties.

Tactical and UK both carry the same amount of gear. I do not know whether one has more protection than the other.

Thats just don't fit common sense.

They shouldn't even be the same,not by capacity capabilities nor by ballistic protection.

We need DB.Now.

I've just assumed as you did, that the tactical vest was more protective, while the UK vest provided more carrying capacity. That appears to be wrong.

Just stylish then, I suppose. At this stage, I'm okay with that.

They might change in the future. Right now they have the same capacity, so they probably have the same defense too. However, I read a post earlier where someone listed all of the in-game items from the game files and ballistic vest was in that list in addition to the 2 current vest types.  I'm assuming that they have yet to be implemented, but probably will at a later date. Would be nice if ballistic vests had less capacity but more defense, and assault vests the opposite.

• Like 1

They might change in the future. Right now they have the same capacity, so they probably have the same defense too. However, I read a post earlier where someone listed all of the in-game items from the game files and ballistic vest was in that list in addition to the 2 current vest types.  I'm assuming that they have yet to be implemented, but probably will at a later date. Would be nice if ballistic vests had less capacity but more defense, and assault vests the opposite.

could you point out that post with the item listing please?

Well, i found press version of ballistic vest in the last build(shame i didn´t screenshot it :/ ), so that atleast was in, and indeed had less carry space than uk vest. Tactical and uk vests seem to have same space and same description, so i assume they´ve got same functionality too.

I prefer wearing tactical because for now i see that it delivers protection of more critical parts in the body(it covers all the upper body parts)

While Uk has deep U form cut in it.

As for firefights i can confirm no wounds were taken from 4 (2 of them in the back) hits it the chest from M4 at 30-50 meters range.