Anarchyihdi

Surviving DayZ StandAlone - Ep 1, 2, 3, 4, & 6 - Killing Dupers & FInding the AK!

Hey guys,

Following on from my surviving dayz mod i bring you surviving dayz stand alone, i hope you enjoy.

Ep. 6

Ep. 5

Ep. 4

Ep. 3

Ep.2

Ep.1

Anarchy.

Edited by Anarchyihdi
  • Like 1

I'm glad someone enjoyed it :) episode 2 will be out soon, depending on when my girlfriend gives me permission ;) haha, but ive got about 3 - 5 episodes recorded so :)

Anarchy.

That guy your playing with is knob bro lol Who the fuck keeps running away from you when your trying to link up he had no clue where he was.. I feel for you LuL

Haha, yeah.. my squad needs some work - we get it together a bit better in the later episodes :)

The part on the airstrip I thought you were two guys i ran into yesterday. Similar clothes and everything. But you're not. The situation didn't go so well for them :)

The part on the airstrip I thought you were two guys i ran into yesterday. Similar clothes and everything. But you're not. The situation didn't go so well for them :)

Aha, well, if it was me the whole thing may have ended differently for you :P 

looks like you playing it on a potato :(

what makes it even worse you copied frankies font for his videos and his avatar on youtube lol. get a idea and make your own.

Edited by dgeesio

looks like you playing it on a potato :(

what makes it even worse you copied frankies font for his videos and his avatar on youtube lol. get a idea and make your own.

I do apologize but nothing on my video is influenced by Frankie, the font/color isn't just used by Frankie and i have used it since before i started watching his videos, it is just BASIC editing in Gimp.

As for potatoe, could be the quality issue i had uploading - also, having hard time getting decent FPS at the moment on my pc so having got it on the best settings.

Edited by Anarchyihdi

That other guy you are playing with (the guy that actually replies to you) seems pretty damn cool

Pokerface.jpg

• Like 1

Nice "Pain" imitation, lol

hmm, which part?

That other guy you are playing with (the guy that actually replies to you) seems pretty damn cool

Pokerface.jpg

Haha, yeah - but hes pretty terrible at the game though TBH.

Hi Guys,

Episode 2 went up yesterday, episode 3 will be up soon :) Enjoy, and happy holidays! <3

Anarchy.

Anarchy by any chance did you happen across a guy in a building upstairs in cherno with a red motorcycle helmet, who you happend to come across you asked if he was friendly then went back downstairs started kiling zombies then hooked up with two mates and then returned to the house i was in and demanded i give blood but i ran away and you tried to shoot me with your M4? The two others were not in camo gear so it may not be you but your voice was very similar.

Anarchy by any chance did you happen across a guy in a building upstairs in cherno with a red motorcycle helmet, who you happend to come across you asked if he was friendly then went back downstairs started kiling zombies then hooked up with two mates and then returned to the house i was in and demanded i give blood but i ran away and you tried to shoot me with your M4? The two others were not in camo gear so it may not be you but your voice was very similar.

Na, doesnt sound like me dude.. we wont shoot for no reason, if nobody gives me blood im just like... meh.. handcuffs haha.. but, i've been in cherno a couple times but never demanded blood so doesnt sound like it was me dude :)

Edit: Thanks for subscribing dude, i appreciate anyone who subscribes :) 

Anarchy.

Edited by Anarchyihdi

Hey Guys,

Whipping these bad boys out! Episode 3 below :) Episode 4 has alot of PVP so i thought i will leave this one with some PVE :) Enjoy..

Hey guys,

Been a while but i got a new episode out! :) i hope you enjoy!

Anarchy.