Sign in to follow this  
Vadam Hill

Hacker are Back!

Hey everyone I was playing StandAlone today with my friend and I randomly got teleported into the air and died. At first I said not big deal it's not like I had much anyway. Now what really makes me angery is that, after I respawned I was teleported into the sea. Now not only can I not see any sign of land to swim to but I can't respawn! I payed for the game like everyone else but now I can only hop on if I want to swim around. I realise the game is still in Early Alpha but wasn't Rockets main goal to stop hackers? I mean if you know hackers can do this to people then why can't I use the respawn button?

Well people I guess I'm off till there is an update when servers are wiped of I can respawn on the land.

FYI I have been in game for almost two hours and my characters hunger and thirst hasn't budged (suprisingly).

Sounds more like a glitch/bug.
Now if everyone on the server got teleported to the same spot in the ocean that's a different story...

They ARE working on anti-hacking. It should be fixed before the end of 2013. In 9 days you'll have your anti-hack..

Most likely.

Sounds more like a glitch/bug.

Now if everyone on the server got teleported to the same spot in the ocean that's a different story...

Infact my friend was also teleported into the ocean too, luckly for him he got teleported back to the land where I didn't.

rockets main aim was to create the game he wanted, not 'stop hackers'

I believe i have too seen a hax0r for realzies http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/157608-dayz-sa-hackers-in-my-first-pvp-encounter/ . But no, in all seriousness i think i have as well, in short killed a guy, body vanished, new player flickers infront of body, comes back to life teleports around takes a 60 round cmag without flinching and punches me unconscious and than dissapeares. And now my guy has the ultra munchies and is dying for no reason. If it isnt hacked, than my game is purely F-U-C-K-E-D. I understand its an early alpha but the dev team was playing it months ago... and haven't noticed any of this happening?

Edited by {420}Mr.Smiley

Devs are not going to hack themselves. Its releasing games in alpha to the public they can gauge a lot of things including Hacks n scripts.

Everyone knew this would happen and it did.