innovaptor

iZurvive - DayZ Standalone Map

Hi,

We're now supporting Chernarus+ in iZurvive for

If you don't know iZurvive yet: It provides DayZ maps, on which you can place markers (players, tents,..) that are automatically shared with the friends in your group.

We'd like to thank all of you for your great support! Your feedback, ideas and bug reports are the main reason why iZurvive got better, and will be getting better! We're looking forward to what you have to say for this version!

Cheers,
iZurvive Team

Edited by innovaptor
  • Like 8

Awesome.  I used your app for the mod all the time.  I still have it installed on my ipod.  I'll install the update now.

• Like 1

Looks nice but....

Advertising is terrible, special the Pop-Ups!

1.79€ to stop Advertising is to much expensive for this!

Looks nice but....

Advertising is terrible, special the Pop-Ups!

1.79€ to stop Advertising is to much expensive for this!

Thanks for the honest feedback. We've put a lot of man-power into iZurvive and also need a server for the markers. All of this is mainly supported by the ads. We tried to make the ad-removal a better deal by adding a premium marker to show our appreciation for your support. What do you think would be a fair price?

Edited by innovaptor

I like this app, and payed my way out of ads, cheap in my oppinion. But. I want to know the grid size. Is it 100 per square? Grid is useless, with no referance...

• Like 1

Very very nice, I'll definitely be buying the advertising removal despite having adblocker, for the sole reason of supporting it :)

• Like 1

This is a great app, I use it all the time while I am playing,, thanks a lot,, very helpful :)  

• Like 1

I like this app, and payed my way out of ads, cheap in my oppinion. But. I want to know the grid size. Is it 100 per square? Grid is useless, with no referance...

To be honest I am not sure (it was already embedded). But we may implement some kind of distance-measure feature in the future

Very very nice, I'll definitely be buying the advertising removal despite having adblocker, for the sole reason of supporting it :)

Thanks a lot. We appreciate that!