Sign in to follow this  
sess130

Story: Faith in Dayz Survivors Renewed

So I was a relatively new spawn and just got done looting the military base SW of Pavlovo. I've got some olive tac gear, hunting backpack, and an m4 with a clip.  I'm heading north along the road from Pavlovo (silly me) and I hear on voip "Stop right there and drop your weapon!" Seeing as I was at a disadvantage and caught out in the open, I raise my hands in surrender and let them approach.  Three guys in full military gear and m4's come out of the woods from three different directions and surround me.  I'm totally expecting to be robbed, handcuffed and fed disinfectant or some bs, so I kinda accepted my fate and was very cooperative.  They checked my gear and asked me what I had on me, and I told them.  I said that I just got done looting the military camp down south, and they told me they did the same in Zelenogorsk.  Then they bid me farewell and let me go on my way.  Stunned, I was only able to mumble a "Take it easy, guys" before booking it into the woods nearby and letting a heart attack ensue.  Needless to say, Chernarus needs more survivors of this caliber running around. P.S. If the group that I met reads this, keep fighting the good fight! And maybe we'll have to group up one day :D

It is good some people who are holding up others aren't just killing them, there should be a good balance of both, because if you just kill everyone you hold up, they are only going to try and run or escape in some way because they know they're going to die.

• Like 1

So I was a relatively new spawn and just got done looting the military base SW of Pavlovo. I've got some olive tac gear, hunting backpack, and an m4 with a clip.  I'm heading north along the road from Pavlovo (silly me) and I hear on voip "Stop right there and drop your weapon!" Seeing as I was at a disadvantage and caught out in the open, I raise my hands in surrender and let them approach.  Three guys in full military gear and m4's come out of the woods from three different directions and surround me.  I'm totally expecting to be robbed, handcuffed and fed disinfectant or some bs, so I kinda accepted my fate and was very cooperative.  They checked my gear and asked me what I had on me, and I told them.  I said that I just got done looting the military camp down south, and they told me they did the same in Zelenogorsk.  Then they bid me farewell and let me go on my way.  Stunned, I was only able to mumble a "Take it easy, guys" before booking it into the woods nearby and letting a heart attack ensue.  Needless to say, Chernarus needs more survivors of this caliber running around. P.S. If the group that I met reads this, keep fighting the good fight! And maybe we'll have to group up one day :D

This is relatively how our group runs.

If we need something drastic, like blood or certain materials/foods, we'll hold someone up and ask to take some from them (if it'd mean killing them by lack of blood, we won't take any from them)

Typically we'll let the people go and give them something in turn for being friendly and cooperating (like fixing this one friend-of-a-guy's legs with morphine and giving excess supplies/weapons)

The strength in numbers and intimidation allows people to be submissive and cooperative so they don't do anything that'll get them killed. :thumbsup:  

2013_12_21_00075_Fixing_hostage_s_wounds

Edited by Mocha Loco
  • Like 1

This is much better than "I'm heading north along the road from Pavlovo (silly me) and a guy shoots me in the face several times and laughs at me through direct chat."

Cool story bro.

• Like 1